Hello Blog Subscribers:
Please see below for a special invitation from Emily D. Spunaugle, Chair of LHRT.
Want to get more involved with LHRT this year? Curious about committee appointments, but not sure what to expect? Join us for one of two virtual informational sessions to hear from past and present LHRT volunteers. Sign up using EventBrite here:
Volunteer for LHRT! Info Session #1: Wednesday, August 10 12:00-1:00p EDT
Volunteer for LHRT! Info Session #2: Thursday, August 11 3:00-4:00p EDT
This year’s committee opportunities include:
- Communications Committee (including Webmaster)
- Distinguished Service in Library History Award Committee NEW!
- Innovation and Advocacy in Library History NEW!
- Donald G. Davis Article Award Committee
- Eliza Atkins Gleason Book Award Committee
- Justin Winsor Library History Essay Prize Committee
- DEI Statement and Action Plan Committee NEW!
No previous service experience? No worries! All you need is a current LHRT membership.
If you have questions about these sessions, please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
Emily D. Spunaugle (she / her)
Chair, ALA Library History Round Table
Oakland University Libraries